Eclipce Coven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eclipce Coven

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Crystal

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Crystal_Uchiha
Poser
Crystal_Uchiha

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-04-14

Crystal Empty
PostSubject: Crystal   Crystal I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 10:27 pm

Name: Crystal Uchiha
Nickname: Crystal, Crissy, Princess (sister's choice).
Species: Vampire (vegitarian)

+Like's+
Hiding in a school of humans in disguise, standing on a sky scraper and watching the view, owning guys that like targeting me, searching the graveyards for grave diggers, reading manga, going out at night, salad.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-Dislike's-
human hunting vampires, most werewolves, homework(lol!!), teachers, human blood.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Appearance:
Hair - sleek long brown
Eyes - (in disguise) hazel (in vampire form) Yellow
Build - (Seems) Anerexic
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Family: abandoned
History: lived a long life, hiding and saving humans. Born of noble heritage (princess but that's why I'm hiding) and ran away from home
Personality: shy, spunky, cute, innocent, sly, sneaky, quiet, funny, lonely.
Schooling:
Your house location - any safe roof, tree, or park. (if lucky enough, a friend's home)
Student - freshman
School - forks high school
Back to top Go down

Crystal
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eclipce Coven :: Caracter sheet-
Jump to: