Eclipce Coven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eclipce Coven

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Luna Valo (under construction)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
amg171990
Poser
amg171990

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-05-05

Luna Valo (under construction) Empty
PostSubject: Luna Valo (under construction)   Luna Valo (under construction) I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 9:24 pm

Name: Luna Valo (fun fact: Luna means moon in spanish and Valo means light in Finnish)
Nickname:
Species:Werewolf
+Like's+
Funny people
anything fun
Men
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-Dislike's-
unessecary bloodshed
injustice
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Appearance:
Hair - Short black and white hair
Eyes - Dark Brown
Build - Slim with a fgure
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Family: Estrela(star) her mother, Aurinko(sun) her father, Kötü(dark) her brother
History:
Luna is the only daughter born in the Valo clan. Her brother Kötü is a notorious flirt so Luna is forced to act prestine to restore the Valo's respect. But as a child, she encountered a man she would never forget...
"Who are you mister?" Luna asked the shadowy figure by the tree.
"You're a Valo aren't cha?" the man asked Luna with a toothy grin
Luna nodded her head as she took a step back. Thens she bared her own teeth and growled at the stranger. "I'm Luna, the only daughter to the Valo clan and if you know better, then get lost" Luna told the man
The man laughed, amused by the brave child. "The only daughter? Well, i guess i'll remember that when i see you again..." he said as he stepped back into the shadows
"If i see you again, i'll tear you to shreds!" she snapped back at him only to be relieved when she saw him retreat...
Personality: Loyal, caring, sweet, playful/flirty,
Schooling:
Your house location - (add a pic to the botom of the chacter sheet)
Student - Student
School - The Quileutes school
Back to top Go down

Luna Valo (under construction)
Page 1 of 1