Eclipce Coven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eclipce Coven

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Woods...Alone (anyone)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Olivia, Jewel, Scott
Poser
Olivia, Jewel, Scott

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-04-20

The Woods...Alone (anyone) Empty
PostSubject: The Woods...Alone (anyone)   The Woods...Alone (anyone) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 12:41 pm

(Scott's POV)

I wandered around the woods. The grass stained my tan pant legs. The pollen in the air burned my eyes. I coughed, and then fell. The soft grass blew against my face. The cool air whipped my black hair, and a little flower blew in my face.
Back to top Go down
Sally
Poser
Sally

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2008-04-26

PostSubject: Re: The Woods...Alone (anyone)   The Woods...Alone (anyone) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 1:48 pm

I walked around in the stupid woods. I crossed my arms, and rolled my eyes, while looking at a boy on the ground. I walked up to him, and stepped on him. He immediately looked over his shoulder at me, and his red eyes glared at me. I smiled a sly smile, and said, "Hey? Wuzzup?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.planesofdeath.darkbb.com
Olivia, Jewel, Scott
Poser
Olivia, Jewel, Scott

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-04-20

PostSubject: Re: The Woods...Alone (anyone)   The Woods...Alone (anyone) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 6:16 pm

(still Scott)

I immediately, recognized her voice of the DJ from almost all the parties I go to. I sniffed, and knew she was a werewolf. I stood up, and then glared at her, without a word.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Woods...Alone (anyone)   The Woods...Alone (anyone) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Woods...Alone (anyone)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eclipce Coven :: La Push Forest-
Jump to: