Eclipce Coven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eclipce Coven

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Rampage Across Seattle (Vivian)

Go down 
3 posters

Did you miss me?
YES WHERE THE HECK WERE YOU!!!
A Rampage Across Seattle (Vivian) I_vote_lcap33%A Rampage Across Seattle (Vivian) I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
You lied... you said you'd be back on Saturday...
A Rampage Across Seattle (Vivian) I_vote_lcap0%A Rampage Across Seattle (Vivian) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
You were gone?
A Rampage Across Seattle (Vivian) I_vote_lcap33%A Rampage Across Seattle (Vivian) I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
No.
A Rampage Across Seattle (Vivian) I_vote_lcap0%A Rampage Across Seattle (Vivian) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Who are you?
 33% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 3

AuthorMessage
Viv and Vicky
Poser
Viv and Vicky

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-04-14

A Rampage Across Seattle (Vivian) Empty
PostSubject: A Rampage Across Seattle (Vivian)   A Rampage Across Seattle (Vivian) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 4:59 pm

If you are wondering... I haven't eaten in like three weeks, because of my search for Jack, which turned out to be pointless anyway since someone else caught him. So currently I was finishing off my third victim, and I was covered in blood. So when a dark figure blocked out the light from the street, I left the body in the dumpster and climbed up the building next to me to the roof, breathing a sigh of relief. They hadn't caught me. If it weren't for my lightning reflexes, I would pretty much be dead meat, for real this time. I hopped onto the next roof, almost falling down between the buildings.
Oops. Heh heh.
Back to top Go down
Olivia, Jewel, Scott
Poser
Olivia, Jewel, Scott

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-04-20

PostSubject: Re: A Rampage Across Seattle (Vivian)   A Rampage Across Seattle (Vivian) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 7:12 pm

(jewel's POV)

As I sat on my roof, with my cat, I saw a bloody girl climb up. I jumped up and waved saying, "Good Evening!" My cat hissed at the girl, and climbed back into my room thru the window. I breathed in the night air, and a sudden gust of wind made my hair fly in all directionss. I turned my gaze to the girl and held out my hand, my long nails glowing in the moonlight.
Back to top Go down
Viv and Vicky
Poser
Viv and Vicky

PostSubject: Re: A Rampage Across Seattle (Vivian)   A Rampage Across Seattle (Vivian) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 5:36 pm

"Hey!" I said in a bubbly voice. My blood-high was just getting started. "Seattle sure does have some nice blood running through it's veins. I licked my lips and grabbed her hand.
Back to top Go down
Sorrow Mist of sin's
Poser G 3
Poser G 3
Sorrow Mist of sin's

Number of posts : 374

PostSubject: Re: A Rampage Across Seattle (Vivian)   A Rampage Across Seattle (Vivian) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 5:51 pm

"its a wounder your both alive" sorrow mumured slowly. to Pricks where in his neck. he had became a vampire.
Back to top Go down
Viv and Vicky
Poser
Viv and Vicky

PostSubject: Re: A Rampage Across Seattle (Vivian)   A Rampage Across Seattle (Vivian) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 5:54 pm

"Woah!" I yelled, and jumped backwards, falling off the roof. I landed in a dumpster below. "Oh, grossness."
Back to top Go down
Sorrow Mist of sin's
Poser G 3
Poser G 3
Sorrow Mist of sin's

PostSubject: Re: A Rampage Across Seattle (Vivian)   A Rampage Across Seattle (Vivian) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 5:59 pm

I stood mostionless and just wached her fall back
like the Retard she was trying to be
Back to top Go down
Viv and Vicky
Poser
Viv and Vicky

PostSubject: Re: A Rampage Across Seattle (Vivian)   A Rampage Across Seattle (Vivian) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 6:01 pm

I glared at him. "You could at least be concerned for my welfare, you cold-hearted bastard."
Back to top Go down
Sorrow Mist of sin's
Poser G 3
Poser G 3
Sorrow Mist of sin's

PostSubject: Re: A Rampage Across Seattle (Vivian)   A Rampage Across Seattle (Vivian) I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 8:06 pm

"or i could wach you dance in my eyes." i told her still lifeless
Back to top Go down
Sorrow Mist of sin's
Poser G 3
Poser G 3
Sorrow Mist of sin's

PostSubject: Re: A Rampage Across Seattle (Vivian)   A Rampage Across Seattle (Vivian) I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 8:11 pm

"intresting how things work out in this manner dont you agree?" i asked spliting my lips into a crooked smile. my teeth where visable.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Rampage Across Seattle (Vivian)   A Rampage Across Seattle (Vivian) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Rampage Across Seattle (Vivian)
Page 1 of 1