Eclipce Coven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eclipce Coven

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Olivia, the skank

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Olivia, Jewel, Scott
Poser
Olivia, Jewel, Scott

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-04-20

Olivia, the skank Empty
PostSubject: Olivia, the skank   Olivia, the skank I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 2:38 pm

Name: Olivia Bree Thomson
Nickname: Oli. Olive. Bree. Tom. Dead.
Species: Werewoves (Human Devouring)

+Like's+
Guys
Nothing
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-Dislike's-
Everything
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Appearance:
Hair - Long Gray
Eyes - Gray/Black
Build - Average. 5'8". Pale skin.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Family: Mom, Dad, Stepmom, Aunt, Uncle, Cousins, 1 Sister, 3 Brothers
History: I stared at my crossed legs, my pale, normal, legs. I heard a little squeak, and looked up. I was just a prostitute on the street, squealing that someone actually looked at her.
I wave went through my body.
No, don't phase. Control...Control... I closed my eyes and tried to think of anything happy.
A bunny?
A growl escaped my lips.
My dad?
I made a weird sound with my upper lip and tounge.
My dad. Fat. Old. Happy. Dad. He left my mother. Moved to Seattle. Married a 16 year old.
yea. My dad.
I frowned as a young man walked up to me and said, " Du, noit seet on mi froint poirch!" he was oriental.
I always sit in front of this building. watching the cars go buy, an occasional squirrel running across, barely making it. Or my friend Betty Joe, she had AIDS and was begging for money in an alley a few stores down.
I sighed, and heaved myself up. I made eye contact with him. He froze, and his eyes rolled back in his head. I looked at him, raising an eyebrow, and then dragged him by his foot, over to my place.
I lived in an apartment, on the 2nd floor, and lived right across from a drug dealer. I walked in mylittle home, and thew him on the floor. Another ripple went through my body. Then I exploded. My shreds of clothes flew everywhere. I tore the man open eatting the little meat I could find.
I don't usually enjoy eatting humans. They taste like dirt. To me.
When i was done, i threw him out my window, and phased back. I threw on a black tank-top, and gray sweats. Revenge for today, wasn't that sweet. But then again, it never is.

Personality: Angry, Quiet, Lonely, Gorey, Weird
Wears: Black, Gray, White.
Schooling:
Your house location - Apartment
Student - Yes
School - The worst one.

Olivia, the skank Apartments

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Jewel Louise Thomson
Nickname: none
Species: Vampire (Human Devouring)

+Like's+
Her sister
Guys
Rain

-Dislike's-
Noise
Darkness
Fire
Mean People
Appearance:
Hair - Blonde long
Eyes - Brown
Build - Slim 5'6" Beautiful
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Family: Mom, Dad, Stepmom, Aunt, Uncle, Cousins, 1 Sister, 3 Brothers
History:
I stared at the baren sky. Then, rain pelted my face. I smiled, then began to dance. I twirled my arms, and swung my feet, all as graceful as a swan.
My dad pulled open the screen door and yelled, "Damn you, git in here, before you catch a cold, and get Lisa sick!" I stopped and put my arms behind my back, while folding my hands and saying, "Sorry papa." I clopped inside, hearing my feet slosh on the carpet. Dad was on the couch, fericely making out with Lisa. I just looked at them. My face was begining to turn red. Then dad looked up at me and said, "What the hell are you doing? You have chores to do bitch!" I fell down, and crawled on the floor, before he could slap me. I went into the kitchen, and grabbed my cleaning stuff, then headed up to the bathroom.
The bathroom window was open and I could hear the rain pouring down, making beautiful music. I hummed, while scrubbing the shower. Then i heard a pang of thunder, and fell into the tub. I giggled, and then hopped out, looking at the window. I stepped towards it, and opened it higher. Then I opened the screen, and jumped out.
I danced and danced. Luckily dad was too busy, half naked with a 16 year old under him, to notice me. I heard the thunder multiple times, dancing and humming with it. My eyes were closed, but when i opened them, all I saw was white. Electric pain went through my head, down to my legs. I vibrated, and then felt very hot, then I screamed. I forgot about lighting, and that the hole house was under a tree. I felt numb, and then collapsed to the ground, breathing slowly, and less, and less in every breath. My lungs burned, and stung when I breathed. I managed to look at my skin. It was all black. Coal black. I inhaled my last breath and closed my eyes, as dad ran out yelling and screaming at me, with his pants down. He reached down towards me and bit, my hot, black neck. Then, it felt as if acid went through my veins. My ears rang and hurt with pain. I closed my eyes, and then exhaled. Then I died.
When I woke up, my skin was white as marble, and as cold, and hard as it. I felt my hair. Silky and smooth. I looked at my hands. Small, but beautiful. Then the smell came. It hit me like a punch. The air was pushed out of me as i inhaled, i could smell the McDonalds from 50 minutes away. I could see, from here, my dad in his bed with Lisa. Everything was right in front of me. I felt power run through my body. I felt my teeth with my tounge. They were sharp, and jagged. Yes. I was a vampire!

Personality: Happy, Cheerful, Nice, Pleasent
Schooling:
Your house location - With dad
Student - Yesh
School - The one with Olivia

Olivia, the skank Happy

Last edited by Olivia, Jewel, Scott on Sat Apr 26, 2008 10:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Olivia, Jewel, Scott
Poser
Olivia, Jewel, Scott

Olivia, the skank Empty
PostSubject: Re: Olivia, the skank   Olivia, the skank I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 10:45 am

Name: Scott Larkin
Nickname: None
Species: Werewoves (Human Devouring)

+Like's+
Olivia
Jewel

-Dislike's-
Work
School
Family

Appearance:
Hair - Black
Eyes - Red
Build - Average 5'8
Family: Dad and brother
History: I looked up from my notes as a beautiful girl, with flowing blonde hair. Her brown eyes were soft and loving. Her hands were on my desk, and she leaned over so she would get my attention.
"good morning!" she said happily, her long beautiful hair flowing by her sides. I put my pencil behind my ear and crossed my arms, while scooting my chair back, and putting my fott on the desk saying, "Hey yourself." She smiled sweetly, and walked to a desk beside me.
She wore a caramel dress, and black ribbons in her hair. I never saw a girl in a dress when they weren't at church. I shrugged and went back to my notes, but sometimes peeked over at the lovely girl. The teacher walked in and said, "Settle down, everyone!" He had a newspaper in his hand, and hit his desk with it to try to drown out the sound of the jocks flirting with the cheerleaders.
The teacher looked up, and spotted the girl. His eyebrows wnet down, and then his lip went out. "Who's this?" he said, putting his hand on his hip, and his other one with the newspaper at her.
She stood up and said in a cute little voice, "I'm Jewel. I just moved here, and i'm supposed to go to school, and this was the closest one to my house." her voice rang like a bell. The jocks shut up to stare at her with lust in their eyes, and so did the cheerleaders, with envy in their eyes. The teacher looked at her beautiful face and smiled, then said, "well welcome to our school Jewel. heh heh, that rhymes!" Jewel let out a light giggle, and then sat down. I shifted my position and looked at jewel.
She saw my movement, and then looked over at me and smiled, her white teeth almost blinding me.Then I heard the classroom door slam. I quickly looked over, with tension, but then released it, as Olivia came in. My heart warmed. Her curly gray hair bounced in the little ponytial she wore, and she sat in the seat behind me. I guess she didn't notice Jewel, but Jewel saw her, and was looking at her every movement like she treasurred it. Her mouth was open too. Olivia, looked up and coughed, "Sorry, I'm late, Teach." The teacher didn't notice her, because he was writting problems on the board.
Olivia shrugged and opened her black back-pack, and took out her gray, and black and white books. I Opened my notebook, and wrote down the problems.

After class, I walked out and waited for Olivia. She lazily came out, looking down at her black, and white checkered vans. I beamed, and then put my arm around her, and walked down the hall with her. But then she mumbled something about going to the bathroom, and shrugged out of my arm. I continued down the hall and caught sight of Jewel. I jogged over to her and then said, "Hey, Jewel." The looked up at me and smiled. "Hi, what's your name?" she sang. Her expression looked like she already knew my name, but I said, "Scott." Her face lit up and she said, "Hey, do you know that girl who came in late, Scott?" It seemed she almost forgot to add my name. I raised my eyebrows and said, "Olivia? Sure. She's my best friend." Her brow furrowed, and she said, "Is her last name Thomson?" I nodded, and then scratched my head. She looked happy the minute I nodded, and then whispered, "She's my sister!"

Personality:
Wears:
Schooling:
Your house location - Townhouse
Student - Yea
School - Whichever one Jewel and Olivia go to

Olivia, the skank Sunlit-bloodeyescool
Back to top Go down
Olivia, Jewel, Scott
Poser
Olivia, Jewel, Scott

Olivia, the skank Empty
PostSubject: Re: Olivia, the skank   Olivia, the skank I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 10:52 am

Scott missing Jewel

Olivia, the skank ItsOkay
Back to top Go down
Olivia, Jewel, Scott
Poser
Olivia, Jewel, Scott

Olivia, the skank Empty
PostSubject: Re: Olivia, the skank   Olivia, the skank I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 10:54 am

Olivia and Jewel when they were younger and Olivia had brown hair.

Olivia, the skank 5b85bb3f
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Olivia, the skank Empty
PostSubject: Re: Olivia, the skank   Olivia, the skank I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Olivia, the skank
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eclipce Coven :: Caracter sheet-
Jump to: