Eclipce Coven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eclipce Coven

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

1 Month Checkup (Vicky)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Viv and Vicky
Poser
Viv and Vicky

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-04-14

1 Month Checkup (Vicky) Empty
PostSubject: 1 Month Checkup (Vicky)   1 Month Checkup (Vicky) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 4:20 pm

I hated waiting rooms. They always reminded me of the last day I saw my parents, when I came out of my hospital room, ready to go home, 3 day old Jamie wailing in my arms. They yelled at me, calling me a whore and a slut. I cried, and Jamie did too. Jack tried to comfort me, but I blamed him for everything, especially about my parents abandoning me. You used me! I screamed at him. I never want to see your ugly face again!
"Um... Jamie? Is there a baby named Jamie here?" the pediatric said, looking at a clipboard. I was just about to stand up with my baby when...
Back to top Go down
Sorrow Mist of sin's
Poser G 3
Poser G 3
Sorrow Mist of sin's

Number of posts : 374

PostSubject: Re: 1 Month Checkup (Vicky)   1 Month Checkup (Vicky) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 5:11 pm

One of Aro's servents Jean. Stood up and looked dirctly at Jamie and the mother.
Back to top Go down
Viv and Vicky
Poser
Viv and Vicky

PostSubject: Re: 1 Month Checkup (Vicky)   1 Month Checkup (Vicky) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 7:04 pm

I looked right back at her. (is it a guy or girl?) "Jamie?" the doctor called again. I knew that if I left I would have to pay the fines for missing an appointment... but that person, staring at me, was just too creepy. So I walked to the door, opened it, and went through, onto the street again. Halfway down the block, I heard footsteps behind me.
Back to top Go down
Sorrow Mist of sin's
Poser G 3
Poser G 3
Sorrow Mist of sin's

PostSubject: Re: 1 Month Checkup (Vicky)   1 Month Checkup (Vicky) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 7:51 pm

Jean craked her knuckles. before she started to follow the girl and Jamie. when i looked at the child it grabed her mouthers shirt and pulled on it.
Back to top Go down
Viv and Vicky
Poser
Viv and Vicky

PostSubject: Re: 1 Month Checkup (Vicky)   1 Month Checkup (Vicky) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 4:50 am

Now I was totally freaked. She was still following me, and I didn't want to run... Jamie made a bubbley noise and pointed behind us, but I kept facing forward.
Back to top Go down
Sorrow Mist of sin's
Poser G 3
Poser G 3
Sorrow Mist of sin's

PostSubject: Re: 1 Month Checkup (Vicky)   1 Month Checkup (Vicky) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 5:06 pm

Jean tapped her on the shoulder. "your boyfriend is in Italy . if you wish to talk with him give him a call. Jean held out a small letter. with the words Jack. The Eye's"
Back to top Go down
Viv and Vicky
Poser
Viv and Vicky

PostSubject: Re: 1 Month Checkup (Vicky)   1 Month Checkup (Vicky) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 8:42 pm

I stared at the paper, then slowly said, "Jack is not my boyfriend." I handed the paper back. "I don't care what happens to him anymore," I said, bowing my head.
Back to top Go down
Sorrow Mist of sin's
Poser G 3
Poser G 3
Sorrow Mist of sin's

PostSubject: Re: 1 Month Checkup (Vicky)   1 Month Checkup (Vicky) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 8:44 pm

Jean turned and vanished into the ally
Back to top Go down
Viv and Vicky
Poser
Viv and Vicky

PostSubject: Re: 1 Month Checkup (Vicky)   1 Month Checkup (Vicky) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 8:47 pm

I sank down to the ground and started to sob. Italy, huh? Well, Jamie, I guess we're taking a trip soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1 Month Checkup (Vicky)   1 Month Checkup (Vicky) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1 Month Checkup (Vicky)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eclipce Coven :: Hospital-
Jump to: